It’s raining outside but all I can think about is sunshine – why is it that you always want what you don’t have? Yellow is such a warm and inviting colour. I can’t wait to add a few yellow statement pieces to my wardrobe this spring. I think I am definitely going to have to purchase the Tulle Clothing dress as well, it’s adorable!
1. Fair and Lemon Square dress by Tulle Clothing
2. Raviole shorts by PAUL & JOE
3. Cut-out flower stud earrings by ASOS
4. Ottoman Dupionne tote by Balenciaga
5. Flower basket blouse - vintage
6. Boom Boom Pow nail polish by Deborah Lippmann
7. Ellingwood sandals by ALDO